Question 24 Chapter 3 – Unimax
24. Prepare the accounting equation of Sunny for 2020-2021.
(a)Sunny started business with bank balance Rs. 90,000.
(b) Purchase furniture Rs, 10,000.
(c) Taxes collected from the customer Rs. 10,000.
(d) Bank charges Rs. 1,000
(e) Collected Taxes deposited with the government Rs. 8,000.
(f) Income Tax paid by cheque Rs. 10,000.
(g) Depreciate furniture Rs. 500.
(h) Life Insurance Premium paid in cash Rs. 2,000
The solution of Question 24 Chapter 3 – Unimax:
|(a)Sunny started business with bank||+90,000||+90,000|
|(b) Purchase furniture||-10,000||10,000||+0|
|(c) Taxes collected from the customer||+10,000||+10,000||+0|
|(d) Bank charges||-1,000||+0||+0||+0||-1,000|
|(e) Collected Taxes deposited with the government||+0||-8,000||-8,000||+0|
|(f) Income Tax paid by cheque||-10,000||+0||+0||+0||-10,000|
|(g) Depreciate furniture||+0||-500||+0||-500|
|(h) Life Insurance Premium paid in cash||+0||+0||-2,000||+0||-2,000|
This is all about the Question 24 Chapter 3 – Unimax. You can check out the following article to better understand:
You Can also read all above articles in Hindi on our Hindi Website
Thanks, Please Like and share with your friends
Comment if you have any doubt in the Question 24 Chapter 3 – Unimax.
You can also Check out the solved question of other Chapters: –
Advanced Accountancy – Unimax Class 11 – 2021 – Solution.
- Chapter No. 1 – Introduction of Accounting
- Chapter No. 2 – Theory Base of Accounting
- Chapter No. 3 – Vouchers and Transactions
- Chapter No. 4 – Journal
- Chapter No. 5 – Goods and Services Tax (GST) : An Introduction
- Chapter No. 6 – Ledger
- Chapter No. 7 – Special Purpose Book – Cash Book
- Chapter No. 8 – Other Subsidiary Books
- Chapter No. 9 – Trial Balance
- Chapter No. 10 – Rectification of Errors
- Chapter No. 11 – Depreciation
- Chapter No. 12 – Provision and Reserves
- Chapter No. 13 – Bank Reconlciliation Statement
- Chapter No. 14 – Bills of Exchange
Students may Choose only one part from the Part II and Part III
- Chapter No. 15 – Financial Statements (Without Adjustments)
- Chapter No. 16 – Financial Statements (With Adjustments)
- Chapter No. 17 – Accounts from Incomplete Records – Single Entry System
- Chapter No. 18 – Introduction to Compurters and Accounting information System
- Chapter No. 19 – Computerised Accounting
- Chapter No. 20 – Accounting Software : Tally
- Chapter No. 21 – Data Base System
- Chapter No. 22 – Concept of Entity and Relationship
You can also Check out the other Books’ Solution: –
- Usha Publication – Elements of Book-Keeping PSEB (Class 11) – Solution
- T.S. Grewal’s Double Entry Book Keeping (Class +1) – Solution
- D K Goel – New ISC Accountancy -(Class 11 – ICSE)- Solution