Question 22 Chapter 4 – Unimax
22. Journalise the following transactions in the books of Baldev.
Aug.1 Baldev started Business with Cash Rs. 1,00,000, Bank Rs. 50,000 & Machinery Rs. 50,000.
Aug. 2 Purchase goods Rs. 25,000, Rs. 10,000 paid cash and Balance by cheque.
Aug. 7 Rent paid Rs. 4,000; salary paid Rs. 6,000.
Aug. 10 Received Rs. 5,000 commission and Rs. 10,000 interest.
Aug. 14 Paid Wages and Salary Rs. 4,000 and Rs. 5,500 respectively.
The solution of Question 22 Chapter 4 – Unimax:
JOURNAL OF BALDEV
|Aug. 1||Cash A/c||Dr.||1,00,000|
|To Baldev’s Capital A/c||2,00,000|
|(Being business started with cash, bank and machinery)|
|Aug. 2||Purchases A/c||Dr.||25,000|
|To Cash A/c||Dr.||10,000|
|To Bank A/c||15,000|
|(Being good purchased by cash & cheque)|
|Aug. 7||Rent A/c||Dr.||4,000|
|To Cash A/c||10,000|
|(Being rent and salary paid)|
|Aug. 10||Cash A/c||Dr.||15,000|
|To Commission A/c||5,000|
|To Interest A/c||10,000|
|(Being commission & interest received)|
|Aug. 14||Wages A/c||Dr.||4,000|
|To Cash A/c||9,500|
|(Being wages and salaries paid)|
This is all about the Question 22 Chapter 4 – Unimax. You can check out the following article to better understand:
You Can also read all above articles in Hindi on our Hindi Website
Thanks, Please Like and share with your friends
Comment if you have any doubt in the Question 22 Chapter 4 – Unimax.
You can also Check out the solved question of other Chapters: –
Advanced Accountancy – Unimax Class 11 – 2021 – Solution.
- Chapter No. 1 – Introduction of Accounting
- Chapter No. 2 – Theory Base of Accounting
- Chapter No. 3 – Vouchers and Transactions
- Chapter No. 4 – Journal
- Chapter No. 5 – Goods and Services Tax (GST) : An Introduction
- Chapter No. 6 – Ledger
- Chapter No. 7 – Special Purpose Book – Cash Book
- Chapter No. 8 – Other Subsidiary Books
- Chapter No. 9 – Trial Balance
- Chapter No. 10 – Rectification of Errors
- Chapter No. 11 – Depreciation
- Chapter No. 12 – Provision and Reserves
- Chapter No. 13 – Bank Reconlciliation Statement
- Chapter No. 14 – Bills of Exchange
Students may Choose only one part from the Part II and Part III
- Chapter No. 15 – Financial Statements (Without Adjustments)
- Chapter No. 16 – Financial Statements (With Adjustments)
- Chapter No. 17 – Accounts from Incomplete Records – Single Entry System
- Chapter No. 18 – Introduction to Compurters and Accounting information System
- Chapter No. 19 – Computerised Accounting
- Chapter No. 20 – Accounting Software : Tally
- Chapter No. 21 – Data Base System
- Chapter No. 22 – Concept of Entity and Relationship
You can also Check out the other Books’ Solution: –
- Usha Publication – Elements of Book-Keeping PSEB (Class 11) – Solution
- T.S. Grewal’s Double Entry Book Keeping (Class +1) – Solution
- D K Goel – New ISC Accountancy -(Class 11 – ICSE)- Solution