Question 4a Chapter 4 – Unimax
4. (a) From the following transactions of Raju Trading Co. Prepare Journal
Jan. 1 Raju commenced business with cash Rs. 2,00,000.
Jan. 10 Cash withdrawn from business for domestic use Rs. 20,000.
Jan. 15 Additional Capital introduced in the business Rs. 50,000.
Jan 20. Income Tax paid Rs. 10,000.
Jan. 25 Personal Car introduced in the business Rs. 4,00,000.
Jan. 28 Life Insurance Premium paid Rs. 10,000.
Jan. 31 Personal Cash paid to purchase building for the business Rs. 3,00,000.
The solution of Question 4a Chapter 4 – Unimax:
|Jan 1||Cash A/c||Dr.||2,00,000|
|To Capital A/c||2,00,000|
|(Being business started with cash)|
|Jan 10||Drawings A/c||Dr.||20,000|
|To Cash A/c||20,000|
|(Being cash withdrawn from business for domestic use)|
|Jan 15||Cash A/c||Dr.||50,000|
|To Capital A/c||50,000|
|(Being additional capital introduced)|
|Jan 20||Drawings A/c||Dr.||10,000|
|To Cash A/c||10,000|
|(Being Income Tax Paid)|
|Jan 25||Car A/c||Dr.||4,00,000|
|To Capital A/c||4,00,000|
|(Being personal car introduced in business)|
|Jan 28||Drawings A/c||Dr.||10,000|
|To Cash A/c||10,000|
|(Being Life Insurance premium paid)|
|Jan 31||Building A/c||Dr.||3,00,000|
|To Capital A/c||3,00,000|
|(Being building purchased for business for personal cash)|
This is all about the Question 4a Chapter 4 – Unimax. You can check out the following article to better understand:
You Can also read all above articles in Hindi on our Hindi Website
Thanks, Please Like and share with your friends
Comment if you have any doubt in the Question 4a Chapter 4 – Unimax.
You can also Check out the solved question of other Chapters: –
Advanced Accountancy – Unimax Class 11 – 2021 – Solution.
- Chapter No. 1 – Introduction of Accounting
- Chapter No. 2 – Theory Base of Accounting
- Chapter No. 3 – Vouchers and Transactions
- Chapter No. 4 – Journal
- Chapter No. 5 – Goods and Services Tax (GST) : An Introduction
- Chapter No. 6 – Ledger
- Chapter No. 7 – Special Purpose Book – Cash Book
- Chapter No. 8 – Other Subsidiary Books
- Chapter No. 9 – Trial Balance
- Chapter No. 10 – Rectification of Errors
- Chapter No. 11 – Depreciation
- Chapter No. 12 – Provision and Reserves
- Chapter No. 13 – Bank Reconlciliation Statement
- Chapter No. 14 – Bills of Exchange
Students may Choose only one part from the Part II and Part III
- Chapter No. 15 – Financial Statements (Without Adjustments)
- Chapter No. 16 – Financial Statements (With Adjustments)
- Chapter No. 17 – Accounts from Incomplete Records – Single Entry System
- Chapter No. 18 – Introduction to Compurters and Accounting information System
- Chapter No. 19 – Computerised Accounting
- Chapter No. 20 – Accounting Software : Tally
- Chapter No. 21 – Data Base System
- Chapter No. 22 – Concept of Entity and Relationship
You can also Check out the other Books’ Solution: –
- Usha Publication – Elements of Book-Keeping PSEB (Class 11) – Solution
- T.S. Grewal’s Double Entry Book Keeping (Class +1) – Solution
- D K Goel – New ISC Accountancy -(Class 11 – ICSE)- Solution