Bill of Supply under GST: –
Under GST some following business (registered under GST or not) cannot collect tax on the sale of goods form their customers in these type of cases Bill of Supply under GST is generated by a businessman and in these cases if you are registered under the GST act except 1 from following cases you cannot issue GST Invoice: –
- If you are a composition dealer under composition scheme.
- or Exporter.
- or Supplier of Nil-Rated/Exempted Goods.
- or Supplier of Non-taxable goods under GST and Non-GST goods and services.
Particulars of Bill of Supply under GST: –
- Supplier Name, address and GSTIN (If register)
- Buyer Name, Billing address, and Shipping address.
- Bill of Supply consecutive number
- Date of Issue of BOS
- Items Description: –
- Name of Items
- HSN Code (Required as per Turnover)
- MOU (Measurement of Units)
- Rate per Units
- Discount (If any)
- Terms and Condition of supply of Goods (If Any): –
- Signature or Digital Signature
Here is Example of Bill of Supply Under GST
Section wise explanation of Bill of Supply Under GST: –
We can divide BOS into 4 section as following
- Header: – It includes all information about Supplier i. e. Name, Address, GSTIN, contact number, BOS number and Date of BOS.
- Customer Details: –
It includes all information about Customer i.e. Name, Address (Billing as well as Shipping, and contact number.
- Goods Details: – It includes all the information about goods i.e. Name, HSN Code, Rate, Units, Discount and etc.
- Footer: – It includes all Terms and conditions, a signature of accountant/ authorized Signatory and etc.
Download Excel Sheet of Bill of Supply