Question 7b Chapter 4 – Unimax
7. (b) Journalise the following transaction in the books of Raj Kumar.
Feb. 1 Paid Salary Rs. 5,000
Feb. 5 Received commission Rs. 2,000
Feb. 6 Received Rent Rs. 4,000.
Feb. 7 Paid interest on capital Rs. 4,000.
Feb. 8 Received interest on Drawings RS. 400.
Feb. 15 Paid wages Rs. 2,000 to Rahul.
Feb. 20 Paid Rs. 10,000 to Raman on account.
The solution of Question 7b Chapter 4 – Unimax:
JOURNAL OF RAJ KUMAR
|Feb. 1||Salary A/c||Dr.||5,000|
|To Cash A/c||5,000|
|(Being salary paid )|
|Feb. 5||Cash A/c||Dr.||2,000|
|To Commission A/c||2,000|
|(Being commission received)|
|Feb. 6||Cash A/c||Dr.||4,000|
|To Rent A/c||4,000|
|(Being rent received)|
|Feb. 7||Interest on Capital A/c||Dr.||4,000|
|To Capital A/c||4,000|
|(Being interest provided on capital)|
|Feb. 8||Drawings A/c||Dr.||400|
|To interest on drawings A/c||400|
|(Being interest provided)|
|Feb. 15||Wages A/c||Dr.||2,000|
|To Cash A/c||2,000|
|(Being wages paid)|
|Feb. 20||Raman A/c||Dr.||10,000|
|To Cash A/c||10,000|
|(Being cash paid to Roman)|
This is all about the Question 7b Chapter 4 – Unimax. You can check out the following article to better understand:
You Can also read all above articles in Hindi on our Hindi Website
Thanks, Please Like and share with your friends
Comment if you have any doubt in the Question 7b Chapter 4 – Unimax.
You can also Check out the solved question of other Chapters: –
Advanced Accountancy – Unimax Class 11 – 2021 – Solution.
- Chapter No. 1 – Introduction of Accounting
- Chapter No. 2 – Theory Base of Accounting
- Chapter No. 3 – Vouchers and Transactions
- Chapter No. 4 – Journal
- Chapter No. 5 – Goods and Services Tax (GST) : An Introduction
- Chapter No. 6 – Ledger
- Chapter No. 7 – Special Purpose Book – Cash Book
- Chapter No. 8 – Other Subsidiary Books
- Chapter No. 9 – Trial Balance
- Chapter No. 10 – Rectification of Errors
- Chapter No. 11 – Depreciation
- Chapter No. 12 – Provision and Reserves
- Chapter No. 13 – Bank Reconlciliation Statement
- Chapter No. 14 – Bills of Exchange
Students may Choose only one part from the Part II and Part III
- Chapter No. 15 – Financial Statements (Without Adjustments)
- Chapter No. 16 – Financial Statements (With Adjustments)
- Chapter No. 17 – Accounts from Incomplete Records – Single Entry System
- Chapter No. 18 – Introduction to Compurters and Accounting information System
- Chapter No. 19 – Computerised Accounting
- Chapter No. 20 – Accounting Software : Tally
- Chapter No. 21 – Data Base System
- Chapter No. 22 – Concept of Entity and Relationship
You can also Check out the other Books’ Solution: –
- Usha Publication – Elements of Book-Keeping PSEB (Class 11) – Solution
- T.S. Grewal’s Double Entry Book Keeping (Class +1) – Solution
- D K Goel – New ISC Accountancy -(Class 11 – ICSE)- Solution