Question 31 Chapter 4 – Unimax
31. Journalise the following transactions:
(i) Proprietor withdrew cash Rs. 4,500 for his personal use.
(ii) Good worth Rs. 2,000 were used by the proprietor for personal use.
(iii). Provide 10% Depreciation on fixed assets costing Rs. 3,50,000
(iv). Paid Rs. 4,500 by cheque for purchase of office furniture.
(v) Sold goods Rs. 7,500 to Shrey on credit.
(vi) Goods returned by Vinay Rs. 6,000.
The solution of Question 31 Chapter 4 – Unimax:
|To Cash A/c||4,500|
|(Being cash withdrawn for personal use)|
|To Purchases A/c||2,000|
|(Being goods used by owner for personal use)|
|To Fixed Assets A/c||35,000|
|(Being depreciation charged on fixed assets)|
|To Bank A/c||4,500|
|(Being furniture purchased by cheque)|
|To Sales A/c||7,500|
|(Being goods sold to Shrey on credit)|
|(vi)||Sales Returns A/c||Dr.||6,000|
|To Vinay’s A/c||6,000|
|(Being goods returned by Vinay)|
This is all about the Question 31 Chapter 4 – Unimax. You can check out the following article to better understand:
You Can also read all above articles in Hindi on our Hindi Website
Thanks, Please Like and share with your friends
Comment if you have any doubt in the Question 31 Chapter 4 – Unimax.
You can also Check out the solved question of other Chapters: –
Advanced Accountancy – Unimax Class 11 – 2021 – Solution.
- Chapter No. 1 – Introduction of Accounting
- Chapter No. 2 – Theory Base of Accounting
- Chapter No. 3 – Vouchers and Transactions
- Chapter No. 4 – Journal
- Chapter No. 5 – Goods and Services Tax (GST) : An Introduction
- Chapter No. 6 – Ledger
- Chapter No. 7 – Special Purpose Book – Cash Book
- Chapter No. 8 – Other Subsidiary Books
- Chapter No. 9 – Trial Balance
- Chapter No. 10 – Rectification of Errors
- Chapter No. 11 – Depreciation
- Chapter No. 12 – Provision and Reserves
- Chapter No. 13 – Bank Reconlciliation Statement
- Chapter No. 14 – Bills of Exchange
Students may Choose only one part from the Part II and Part III
- Chapter No. 15 – Financial Statements (Without Adjustments)
- Chapter No. 16 – Financial Statements (With Adjustments)
- Chapter No. 17 – Accounts from Incomplete Records – Single Entry System
- Chapter No. 18 – Introduction to Compurters and Accounting information System
- Chapter No. 19 – Computerised Accounting
- Chapter No. 20 – Accounting Software : Tally
- Chapter No. 21 – Data Base System
- Chapter No. 22 – Concept of Entity and Relationship
You can also Check out the other Books’ Solution: –
- Usha Publication – Elements of Book-Keeping PSEB (Class 11) – Solution
- T.S. Grewal’s Double Entry Book Keeping (Class +1) – Solution
- D K Goel – New ISC Accountancy -(Class 11 – ICSE)- Solution