Question No 04 Chapter No 11
04. On 30th June 2014, the bank balance as per Sanjay Yadav’s Cash Book was 1,500. On comparing with the Pass Book the following information was received:-
1. Cheques amounting to 7,290 were issued on 28th June, of which one cheque of 1,300 was presented in the bank for payment on 4th July.
2. Cheques deposited into bank for 10,000, but of these cheques for 4,000 were cleared and credited in July.
3. Interest and Dividend on investments 580 collected by bank and credited to his account but he did not have any information for this.
4. Life Insurance Premium 750 paid by bank according to his standing orders.
5. Bank Charges 25 not recorded in the Cash Book.
Prepare a Bank Reconciliation Statement
The Content covered in this article:
The solution of Question No 04 Chapter No 11: –
|Bank Reconciliation Statement|
|Particular||Plus Items |
|Minus Items |
|Debit Balance as per Cash Book||1,500|
|Add: 1. Cheques issued but not presented for payment||1,300|
|3. Interest and Dividend collected by Bank||580|
|Less: 2. Cheques deposited but not yet credited by the bank||4,000|
|4. Life Insurance Premium paid by Bank||750|
|5. Bank charges not recorded in Cash Book||25|
|Credit Balance as per Pass Book||1,395|
Thanks, Please Like and share with your friends
Comment if you have any question.
Also, Check out the solved question of all Chapters: –
D K Goel – New ISC Accountancy -(Class 11 – ICSE)- Solution
- Chapter 1 Evolution of Accounting & Basic Accounting Terms
- Chapter 2 Accounting Equations
- Chapter 3 Meaning and Objectives of Accounting
- Chapter 4 Double Entry System
- Chapter 5 Books of Original Entry – Journal
- Chapter 6 Accounting for Goods and Service Tax (GST) (Coming soon)
- Chapter 7 Books of Original Entry – Cash Book (Coming soon)
- Chapter 8 Books of Original Entry – Special Purpose Subsidiary Books (Coming soon)
- Chapter 9 Ledger (Coming soon)
- Chapter 10 Trial Balance and Errors (Coming soon)
- Chapter 11 Bank Reconciliation Statement (Coming soon)
- Chapter 12 Depreciation (Coming soon)
- Chapter 13 Bills of Exchange (Coming soon)
- Chapter 14 Generally Accepted Accounting Principles(GAAP)
- Chapter 15 Bases of Accounting
- Chapter 16 Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standard(IFRS) (Coming soon)
- Chapter 17 Capital and Revenue
- Chapter 18 Provisions and Reserves
- Chapter 19 Final Accounts (Coming soon)
- Chapter 20 Final Accounts – With Adjustments (Coming soon)
- Chapter 21 Errors and their Rectification (Coming soon)
- Chapter 22 Accounts from Incomplete Records – Single Entry System (Coming soon)
- Chapter 23 Accounts of Not-for-Profit Organisations (Coming soon)
- Chapter 24 Computerised Accounting System (Coming soon)
- Chapter 25 Introduction to Accounting Information System (Coming soon)
Check out the Accountancy Class +1 by D.K. Goal (Arya Publication) from their official Site.